This video highlights that today, in the 21st century, sustainability is playing a very important role in society’s development. It successfully zoomed in on the changing of technological, ecological and economical dynamics of this growing era. It gives a detailed description of shifts in sustainability practices which, today, focuses on the interest of the end user and sustainable outcome for overall systems. The entire presentation is centered around the effectiveness of sustainability in the modern world. I deem this video as very detailed one. Also, its information and presentation are properly structured. Indeed, it is an excellent educational presentation.
- Carbon Footprint
- Who Is To Be Held Responsible?
- Energy Conservation 2
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 4
- Picture This!!!
- “Sustainable Living In NYC”
- Re:think Consumption
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 3
- McDonough’s Vision for the New World
- A New Perspective – The Fashion Industry
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 2
- “The Rise of Sustainability” – Overview
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 1
- Energy Conservation
- Sustainability Documentary – “The Rise of Sustainability”
- Who You Are – Your Company’s Identity
- What is the True Business of a Business?
- “Raising the bar on sustainability strategies”
- Eat Less Meat