I still stick to my morning routine by mostly consuming nuts and fruit smoothies. When time permits, lunch is always a healthy meal too. Dinner, however, from time-to-time, I do consume meat in an attempt to balance my diet but, I am in the process of researching substitutes should I exclude it all together. Also, I have to admit that I do not eat meat on a daily basis. In addition, water plays an important role in my journey and, therefore, I try to consume at least four bottles of water per day. How is your diet?
- Carbon Footprint
- Who Is To Be Held Responsible?
- Energy Conservation 2
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 4
- Picture This!!!
- “Sustainable Living In NYC”
- Re:think Consumption
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 3
- McDonough’s Vision for the New World
- A New Perspective – The Fashion Industry
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 2
- “The Rise of Sustainability” – Overview
- Eat Less Meat – Reflection 1
- Energy Conservation
- Sustainability Documentary – “The Rise of Sustainability”
- Who You Are – Your Company’s Identity
- What is the True Business of a Business?
- “Raising the bar on sustainability strategies”
- Eat Less Meat